Keys Gate Charter School is governed by the Florida Charter Educational Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors. The Board is responsible for the legal and financial obligations of the school. The Board of Directors establishes policy consistent with the school’s mission and ensures the school’s programs and operations are faithful to the terms of the charter including compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
For more information, or if you have any questions, email us.
Board of Directors
- Valora Cole, Chair
- Eric Johnson, Vice Chair
- Dr. Ramdas Chandra, Secretary
- Randy Walker, Treasurer
- Dr. Steve Knoble, Director
- Roderick Cunningham, Director
For accessibility assistance with the pdfs below, please contact the school.
- School Grade 2017-18: B
- School Grade 2016-17: C
- School Grade 2015-16: C
School Public Accountability Report (SPAR): Florida School Accountability Reports (opens new window)
Keys Gate Charter School Parent Facilitator
Corinne Baez, Principal
2355 SE 28 Avenue
Homestead, Florida 33035
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.
The Keys Gate Charter Local School Governance currently has vacancies. If you are interested in serving on the LGC, please contact Principal Baez at email@example.com.